Monday, April 6, 2009

The Slugs' Sporty Project

My buddy recently picked up a '01 1200 Sportster and wants to give it a good chopping. He kinda wants to go the bobber route with it, so Curly, the Slug and myself are going to see what we can come up with. We have her stripped down to her bloomers, and are about set to start modifying fenders and mounting brackets. We are still bouncing paint ideas around, the slug wants the harley factory colors, he's just not sure how he wants them arranged. I like the idea of painting her black with an orange and white racing stripe with white bar and shields on the sides. It's his bike so the final decision is his. Unless I take his tins while his back is turned and paint them my way anyhow. After all he is getting a free paint job. After we are done we are going to finally get the XT done, I know it's hard to believe, but it's next. Stay tuned.

Till Next Time.....................

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...