Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting Sorted


Curly almost has his bobber sorted out. All he has left before he tears it down for paint and powder coating is the battery box,rear fender placement, pseudo oilbag, and the electrical.
He has it almost to the point that you would be able to ride it. He had his rotors resurfaced and drilled by this guy and I don't think you could get a better job done for the money. I will be sending my rotors there. The bike shaping up great, and will be a real head turner when he is finished. After he is done sorting out the bike, He will be sending his motor to Thomas Racing Service for the big bore treatment. This place basically doubles the horsepower of the stock XS motor.

Till Next Time...............

4 comments:

Surly said...

I havent been over here in a while. I dig the Frisco style XS650!

Gymi said...

It's going to turn out sweet, Curly tried talking me into building a bobber as well, but I can't get past the Hard tail. Check the headlight, you should recognize it. I'm heading in the street tracker direction. I am busy collecting parts now and should be starting the build when the weather gets warmer.

Aaron Abitia said...

I really like the look of this bike...it looks really fantastic. Unique that it's got an XS engine.

Gymi said...

Curly say's thanks for the compliment.

Check out 650chopper.com there is a ton of XS customs over there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...