Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kenny Roberts Sr. Helmet


I have always wanted a Kenny Roberts replica helmet. I just love the design, simple, but gets the point across. AGV does not make them any more and I can't find one anywhere. So I did the next best thing, I whipped one up myself. Had a plain black helmet lying around collecting dust. Had myself a moment of nostalgia, next thing you know, my favorite helmet design is now protecting my skull. I knew I took up painting for some reason or other.


Till Next Time...............

6 comments:

bayou_boy504 said...

Looks great Mr. Gymi!

red said...

That looks great!

Grumpyunk said...

Cool lid, Gymi. King Kenny will always be one of my favorites.

Gymi said...

Thanks Y'all

I just ordered a new K3, I'm going to do a full blown version in the spring.

Stuman714 in Indy said...

VERY sweet lid Gymi! That design was always one of my favs....not that anything KRSR wore wasn't!

Gymi said...

I like the yellow, white and black version as well. The eagle helmet has always been my favorite helmet design. The King has always been in my top three along with Spencer and Mamola.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...