Saturday, July 16, 2011

Time to Call My Cardiologist Again

Because this bike just made my heart stop. Two of my all time favorites blended into on eye poppin' pulse raisin' sweat producin' machine. First take a Harley XR1000R mill and slip it into a modified '02 XL1200 frame and fit it with '77 XLCR body work and you have one sexy ass bike on your hands.

They call this the Super XR-CR and this is the best looking bike that I have come across in quite some time. Sundance Enterprises came to my attention a few years back when their Daytona Weapon blipped my radar screen. Michigans own Jay Springsteen piloted Golden Balls to Sundances first race win in the '97 BOT F2 race.
Enough about that, I'm absolutely smitten with Sundances Super XL-CR. This is about as close to motorcycle perfection as I can imagine. If I hit the lotto tomorrow, the first call I would make is to Sundance and throw a pile of cash at them for this bike. I have to go call 911 now and have the EMT's get my vitals back to normal. WOW that is one RED HOT BIKE.

Till Next Time.........

2 comments:

SonjaM said...

Beautiful piece of art. Alas... a chain.

Gymi said...

Ahh, but the chain is part of the appeal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...