Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It is Beautiful

I wish I had the extra cash to spend on a 1000 Monster to just sit around and look at. I do find motorcycles to be objects of beauty, and yes I do spend time just looking at my bikes from different angles. but what I really like about motorcycles besides working on them, is riding them. So when a desirable bike such as a 2006 model Ducati S2R1000 come up for sale with only 684 miles on it, I find it hard to wrap my head around it.

2006 Ducati S2R1000 600 Miles



This is the ad copy "Mint condition 2006 Ducati S2R1000. Awesome bike only has 600 miles! Not a scratch or a flaw. No time to ride hate to sell:("



I would hate to sell such a nice bike too. But better he sell it to someone who will appreciate her for the fine instrument she is and not only drink in her sensual good looks. But ride her like she deserves to be ridden. To me, it's a crime to leave such a Thoroughbred tied to the hitching post.


Till Next Time.........

2 comments:

Doug Klassen said...

I have fond memories of a red and white S2R1000 sitting down at the Ducati dealer. I think the dual exhaust on one side really makes the bike for some reason.

Gymi said...

I'm with you Doug, along with the S4R they are my favorite Ducatis. I can't tell you why, but the exhaust for me aesthetically.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...